Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New patronage for Crown Prince Frederik.

Photo: Franne Voigt
The Crown Prince has agreed to become patron of the new association Denmark Bridge, which aims to ensure Danish companies and entrepreneurs better access to knowledge, networking and capital in Silicon Valley, USA. 
Silicon Valley in California, USA, is described as an epicenter for the development of new technologies and growth-oriented business models. The association Denmark Bridge will therefore strengthen the bridge between the Danish business and development in Silicon Valley, so that Denmark can help to shape this development, especially on IT. 
The association offers membership to all Danish companies and organizations. The association is established by A. P. Moller - Maersk, the Danish Bank, DI, LEGO and Growth Fund in collaboration with the Business and Growth Ministry of Foreign Affairs and of Education and Research Ministry. 
Denmark Bridge is part of the government's recent stimulus package and will prepare the ground for strategic networking and knowledge sharing at the highest level and thereby support Danish companies and entrepreneurs' access to knowledge and capital in Silicon Valley.
Denmark Bridge will bring together a number of Danish companies interested in the technology development and the opportunities it offers for companies' business development and growth. Specifically, Denmark Bridge phase out certain types of activities on both sides of the Atlantic, which allows members to rethink business models, along thinking value chains and take advantage of business critical technology with like-minded people on the other side of the Atlantic. 
The association is open to all companies, organizations and individuals.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete