Friday, May 20, 2016

Opening of the Princess Ingrid Alexandra sculpture park.

Photo: Lise Åserud, NTB scanpix
The Princess Ingrid Alexandra Sculpture Park opened on 19 May. Princess Ingrid Alexandra stood at the unveiling of the sculptures and hundreds of small and big guests were in place in the Palace Park.
The Princess Ingrid Alexandra Sculpture Park is a park from children - for children. It is established on the occasion of the King and Queen's 25th jubilee, and both the King and Queen, Crown Prince Couple, Prince Sverre Magnus and Princess Astrid, Mrs. Ferner, were present along with Princess Ingrid Alexandra at the opening.

Photo: Lise Åserud, NTB scanpix
His Majesty King Harald gave the opening speech and wished all children a warm welcome. 

This day is a day we in Royal Family have looked forward to. For many years we wanted a sculpture park especially for children. And finally it stands ready, initially with three sculptures. Two of them are brand new, the third stood at Akershus Fortress. Eventually, there will be more. They are here for you, they are to take on, and not just for decoration.
Photo: Lise Åserud, NTB scanpix

And the kids took King Harald's words - it did not take long from the unveiling of the sculptures when they were already in use.The sculptures are the first of a nationwide contest that will run for several years and result in a total of 10 sculptures. Sculpture park is a gift from Sparebankstiftelsen DNB.The two new sculptures that were unveiled, a Geometric fox and rabbit in trouble created by Sofie Sollid Gjertsen, from Setermoen school and Emma Hansen, from Ballangen School. Their two contributions were selected from hundreds of contributions from northern Norway. The kids make the characters, while craftsmen have built the sculptures.



Photo: Lise Åserud, NTB scanpix
In addition to the two, "Pillow Man" by Jonas Gjerstad, Martin Formation and Mathias Svendsen from Sagdalen skole was borrowed from the sculpture trail at Akershus Fortress.Approximately 900 kindergarten children were guests at the event. Together with their adult companions, they were served bowls and juice of Akiko's employees. 2500 bowls and 400 liters of sap went with.


Share:

1 comment:

  1. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} Text +1(307) 241-3712,
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on jonesloans.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete