Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Condolences from King Harald to the President of China.

Photo: Cathrine Wessel
Condolences from His Majesty King Harald of Norway to the President of China, His Excellency Mr Xi Jinping after the earthquake in the Yunnan province.

President Xi JinpingPresident of The Peoples Republic of China Excellency,I was deeply saddened to learn about the devastating earthquake in the county of Ludian and the surrounding areas in the Yunnan province on 3 August that has caused so many deaths and such widespread destruction. On behalf of myself and the Norwegian people I take this opportunity to send my condolences to you personally, and I ask you to convey my condolences to those bereaved and my sympathy to those otherwise affected and to the people of The Peoples Republic of China.
Harald R
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment