Thursday, April 3, 2014

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and the Literature train (2)

On April 1st Crown Princess Mette-Marit and the Literature train arrived to the platform in Bodø at 08.00 
- I can not imagine a life without books, told the Crown Princess in her opening speech. Ever since I was little, I've been reading for, and got the opportunity to go into that room as your imagination allows. To read read, the inner images it creates, the feelings it evokes - has made ​​me both a better, wiser, more reflective woman.

On this journey the Crown Princess wants to share her love of reading and inspire others to share theirs.
The Crown Princess read from one of Lindgren's other classics, The Brothers Lionheart, and talked about her relationship with books as a child:
- When I was a kid I lived in a completely separate universe. Not in kindergarten or at school, but inside my head.

"Pleasant moments with reading" Photo: H.R.H The Crown Princess.

Yesterday the Literature train's trip ended in Snåsa and Steinkjer. The Crown Princess ended reading Shakespeare.


  • More Photos 1, 2
  • Videos 1, 2, 3
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment