Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Queen Sonja Nordic Art Award 2014.

Photo: Sven Gjeruldsen, Det kongelige hoff
Queen Sonja presented today the Queen Sonja Nordic Art Award to Danish multi artist Svend - Allan Sørensen. Queen Sonja also announced that the price will now be an international award - as far as we know the largest of its kind.
Svend - Allan Sørensen is a distinctive voice in contemporary art. He works in several genres, such as visual art , installation , photography and video - but first and foremost with various forms of graphics. Often he brings animals - particularly birds - into art and thematically explores the relationship between nature and culture. Words can also fit in many of his works .
The Queen Sonja Nordic Art Award consists of a grant of 400,000kr and a week of study at Atelje Larsen in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Since the establishment of the Arts grant in 2011, this has been a Nordic distinction. But the Queen made an important announcement:
Today I have the pleasure to announce a great news for you, said the Queen: Now we at the artist price take a big step forward. The Foundation's Board of Directors has decided that the award should be international! For the next awards ceremony we will search the globe for the best candidates - and then we will, after that I have knowledge of , becoming the largest cost in graphic arts
With this change the price was named the Queen Sonja Print Award - and a new identity and a new website accompanies the change.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total profit returns of $20,500 from an investment of just $2000 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, he can also help you recover your lost funds, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM tell him I referred you









    The Queen Sonja Nordic Art Award consists of a grant of 400,000kr and a week of study at Atelje Larsen in Helsingborg, Sweden.
    Since the establishment of the Arts grant in 2011, this has been a Nordic distinction. But the Queen made an important announcement:

    ReplyDelete